- Help create printed material and website copy that addresses grief
- Help develop curriculum for death and grief education
- Help develop bereavement support groups (secular as well as faith-based)
- Serve as a guest blogger for your website
- Serve as a Keynote Speaker for your conference or convention
- Serve as a Guest Lecturer at a school or college
did you know...
Many funeral homes have a children’s room filled with age-appropriate games, toys, and DVDs so kids have a place to go when they need a break. If your local funeral home doesn’t have one ask them to consider it.
There are many different types of loss that we will experience in our lifetime. One of the most effective ways to work through these trying times is to really understand loss. Being educated and guided through loss is essential for the bereaved to heal. Cheryl Amari is a gifted and compassionate educator who can be instrumental in finding a path to understanding, accepting, and addressing grief. As her student, I have had the privilege of being under her instruction and carrying her teachings through my professional career, helping many families along the way.
Jerelyn Rondeau, LFD
McKenna-Ouellette Funeral Home, Lowell, MA
Copyright 2017, GriefTeach | Sitemap